1. Learn to stop working by picturing a large Light Switch in front of you ... click it OFF when you're on your own time.
2. Talk to your family about family interests. Avoid embroiling them in your work problems.
3. Take brief, occasional 'mini-vacations', during the day, when you feel the work pressure.
4. Develop a non-work-related hobby into which you can occasionally 'escape.'
• When you're thinking or worrying about work ... you're working!
• Longer work hours means efficiency goes down ... you're working more and getting less done!