1. Spend some alone time 'just thinking about' what you really want.
2. Talk your goal-thoughts over with trusted, positive-oriented friends.
3. Write-out a general goal statement. (It will become more specific over time.)
4. Break your goal into several manageable 'Do-Steps' to begin moving toward your goal. (These steps need to be specific, observable and measureable.)
• The real payoff is in 'DOING' not planning.
• Don't make planning an end in itself!
See Also: Set Goals with UNCALENDAR® LIFESTYLE on the MONTH•GOALS Tab.